Diploma in Accounting & Finance - Level 5
Have a successful accountancy a career, with this endorsed Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance. Study from home at pace that suits you, with the full support of Brentwood Open Learning College! Our dynamic distance learning programs are flexible enough to suit all lifestyles and experience levels.
Studying for the CIAT designation has never been easier. On successful completion of the Diploma in Accounting & Finance - Level 5 an application can be made to IAT for the issue of the CIAT - Certified Accounting Technician - certificate. The Diploma coinsists of 13 modules and is entirely online, so you can study in your own time and at your own pace. All courses are accredited.
The course syllabus consist of the following 13 modules:
- Accounting Basics
- The Accountant's Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting Concepts and Principles
- Subsidiary Books in Accountancy
- How to Prepare a Profit and Loss (Income) Statement
- What is Balance Sheet?
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Basics of Financial Management
- What is Budgeting and Why is it Important?
- Working Capital Management
- Types of Investments
- Variance (Accounting)
- Importance of Ratio Analysis
Brentwood Open Learning College - Leaders in Flexible Learning
As leaders in flexible learning, BOLC work to help you build a better future. Study at your own pace as BOLC will work around your schedule.
- All courses are accredited
- Professional tutoring
- Study at your own pace
- All course material provided