Level 4 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
Diploma in Accounting and Finance QLS Level 4 must be successfuly completed in order to qualify for the Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
Course OverviewThis Diploma in Accounting and Finance QLS Level 4 provides candidates with a comprehensive introduction to the subject of contemporary accountancy from a modern business perspective. Over the course of 10 intensive units, course content explores all essential theoretical and practical teachings required for candidates to pursue a career in largely any industry or sector. Along with an investigation of modern accountancy and its evolution, the course outlines and dissects the three key cornerstones of business accountancy - cash flow statements, income statements and balance sheets.
The Course Syllabus
Course content is distributed over a 10 modules:
- Introduction to Accounting
- The Role of an Accountant
- Accounting Concepts and Standards
- Journals and Subsidiary Books
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statements
- Financial Management
- Investment Methods
Who Should Take this Course?
- Candidates with an interest in working in an accountancy setting
- Anyone interested in a career in finance
- Business owners and managers who look after their own accounts
- Existing accountancy workers in pursuit of promotion
- Accountancy workers with no formal qualifications
- Anyone looking to give their career prospects a boost